Friday, February 14, 2020

Maps make great masculine cards.

I used up the rest of the Florida map pages from my very old 12 x 12 paper pad. I even cut out one of North Carolina, since my brother owns a cabin there. Fun fact :  the mountains in North Carolina are so full of Floridians in the summer that it is sometimes referred to as "Upstairs Florida". 

 

I used up the last of the navy card bases from the Paper Studios card set, and cut both the maps and red mats using a Sizzix rectangle die with perforated edges.  The sentiment is from Spellbinder's Favorite Fonts sentiments which was from the December small die of the month.

I can always use more "thank you" cards.


The geotag die is from an old Mama Elephant die set called "Index Card".  It is roughly positioned at the small town I grew up in, Bartow.


No comments: