Monday, January 17, 2022

Michael's big paper pads, again.

 So, in the after-Christmas clearance sales, I blew through half of my new gift card to Michaels, getting more of the big paper pads (12" x 12"), sticker books, coordinating solid papers, and a sentiment/die set that I saw on YouTube and had to have.


The paper pads are called "Classic Christmas", "Evergreen" and "Holiday Spice" (or something similar).  About half of these cards are made in the larger, 5" x 6.5" size.  If I'm going to make a dent in these pads I need to go big or go home.






This one's not my favorite, but they can't all be, right?










I decorated all the insides, with scraps of the paper, stickers, and washi tape.  The sticker books have a lot of stickers.


Another one that's not a favorite. Sigh.



I've always wanted to put this on the inside of a "let it snow" card.  Sure, it can snow all it wants somewhere else.  It's not happening here in south Florida, let me tell ya!

The phrase is put together with the letter stickers in the sticker pad.


Speaking of going big or going home, I also have decided to make a whole bunch of envelopes this year, since each one essentially "uses" a sheet of the 12x12 paper.  If I mail in these they will have a white label on the front for the address.





 

No comments: