Saturday, September 3, 2022

Santa's arms are complicated

 


Spellbinders special edition card kit this year is "Santa Lane". It features a die set with a somewhat complicated Santa.  I managed to put together 4 incorrect arms before I cracked the code.

There are a lot of little pieces that create 3 different arms, 2 bent and one straight.  I went to several different videos to get the combination of arm/cuff/glove that works correctly.


I made this little cheat sheet from a picture of the dies I found on the Spellbinders website.  In the picture below, arm 1 is labeled "A" in the drawing above, and includes A, B, C and D.  The Arm 2 combo is numbered 1, 2 and 3 and circled in yellow.

 




The third arm, the straight one, is pretty easy to guess. 

I really hope these photos help someone else get these put together with less perspiration than I did.


No comments: