Sunday, January 22, 2023

Spellbinders' Card Kit of the Month went on a reducing diet for the new year.

 So, Spellbinders reconfigured their card kit of the month with no dies or stamps, and a reduced amout of patterned paper. They also trimmed down the cardstock into A2 size peices.  According to the YouTube influencers, they were trying to reduce the price of the kit.

I'm still not crazy about the so-called sentiments that came with the kit, but I used some of them anyway.  I don't know anyone who is a "proud plant parent".  No really, I don't.

Ok, I think haveing less patterened paper to "use up" is a good idea, and I did smack out 11 cards in one afternoon just using the kit contents.  Now I'm mentally done with it.  Really? Not something I'm super proud of, that's for sure.













No comments: