Friday, January 22, 2010

Fresh blood. Well, not that fresh.


Somebody bled on my freshly cleaned driveway. The nerve!

I did so much pressure cleaning on Monday that I blew out my hose reel. Today I went out to run some errands. When I got home there was a stain in the driveway that did not look like it dropped off of a car. Yes, it really does look like someone was bleeding in my driveway, which is disturbing on several levels.

No one was working on the landscaping today, and I'm the only one who drove on that side of the driveway today. Did I hit an animal on my way out to Home Depot? Or did one come along, bleed on the driveway and then mosey on? I'll never know.

The irony of it all is that I went to the HD to buy a new hose & reel. Guess I'll be using it very soon. And bleach.

No comments: