Friday, July 13, 2012

Through the windshield in Boynton Beach

Yup, I was so bored at the stoplight that I whipped out my camera and took a picture of the Boynton Beach skyline. I was at the corner of Seacrest and Boynton Beach Blvd, looking toward the east, with its skyscrapers.

I seriously started to take more and more photos at traffic lights, and the one thing I could count on is the view of the back end of other cars.

Until I decided to take a detour over to West Ocean Ave.


Now, there were no cars directly ahead of me, but they were going down Seacrest, a lot!

Here's the northwest corner of the library:

 

Yes, that is a bicycle riding down Seacrest. He isn't even on the sidewalk. That guy has buckets of guts, let me tell you. I have seen the way we drive around here.

No comments: