Monday, November 16, 2015

Keep 'em coming!


Yup, more Christmas cards. This one features the Santa from Paper Smooches' Santa Paws set. I call this set Fleas Navidad after the best sentiment. I had to go and check for its real name.

 I have LOST the puffy white paint I was going to trim his suit with. At least I could find the Glossy Accents for his glasses. He needs a little ground, too, so I'll take care of that detail later. I know it's time for a craft room cleanup, I just get so distracted!

I used a pearlized watercolor on Santa's beard and it came out a little flat. My experiments with coloring other than Copic/Spectrum Noir markers are mixed, to say the least.

This is my craft room directly to the right of my work desk. Stuff I use often is stacked up on the floor around the desk. That's a crazy way to work, let me tell ya.


My Silhouette Cameo is on a little table in the living room, and the big paper trimmer and Martha Stewart scoring board are on the dining room table. It is starting to spill out around the house again.

Yikes!

No comments: