Friday, March 4, 2016

Easter is coming! The Peeps are here!

My first shaker card, ever. I overstuffed it, but I'm still chuffed I could do it. (I'm home with a sore throat and keep taking LONG breaks.)

This is featuring all the goodies in the Simon Says Stamp March card kit. This is my first-ever card kit, too.  The peeps are over-the-top cute and I will be doing a LOT of Peep related cards in the next few weeks. Watch this space!

I also used the MFT Wonky stitched ovals for the frame and the Avery Elle Wonky stitched rectangle for the frame and the sentiment banner. Did I mention I love playing with my toys? The peeps are coated with Wink of Stella glitter. It's kind of hard to think of glitter as being OK, after years of avoiding it.

Now I have sugary snacks on the brain. Yum.

No comments: