Monday, February 20, 2017

So sorry!

Ever look at a scrap in your pile and say, I'm going to toss that. Well, maybe if I don't use it soon. Well, maybe, just maybe I'm so stubborn I force things.


So, I had a piece of white card stock with a practice blend of Distress Inks that had gone south. It was OK, just not what I ever needed. So, stubborn old me put even more color on it, splashed on some water and dabbed it off, and slapped a white die cut flower over the two colors.

I used My Favorite Thing's "Roses in Bloom" die, and another sentiment from MFT's "Deepest Sympathy" set.

I have on order some Nuvo Jewel Drops which I will add when I get them. I just didn't want to wait to post this, since it has been a while.

Amazon tells me I'll be getting it today, but the package tracker says USPS plain as day. Doesn't their software recognize national postal holidays? That will be tomorrow, at the earliest, for sure.

No comments: