Sunday, July 16, 2017

Challenges are a challenge, alright.


So, I decided to do a challenge this afternoon,  and ended up doing 2 of them. One was a sketch challenge from My Favorite Things, and another was a color challenge.

This was my 2nd attempt at the sketch. It turned out OK, but my first attempt, below, is not my finest work, and I probably won't be putting my name on the back of it.


Things actually started to go very sideways when I edited the photos, however. I was using PhotoShop Elements 11 and got an error message when I attempted to type in my blog address on the photo.  The interwebs told me to uninstall any fonts that came with the program, so I did. Now none of the drop down menus have any text and I have to go find the fonts I uninstalled.

I went back to PSE 2 in the mean time to finish what I had started. I've had that program for about 13 years.

I'll save my Brother Scan and Cut mat story for another time.

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!