Sunday, July 12, 2020

Christmas Wishes - 10 cards from one kit, so far



These cards are from the Spellbinders' card kit of the month for November 2019, "Christmas Wishes".  I bought this kit on sale, but truth to be told I mainly got it for the die.  It's the only way to get them, and I've been wanting the little poinsettia die since I saw it last fall. The card above also used Spellbinders' scalloped circle dies and Gina Marie Designs' greenery sprigs dies.




Yes, this card features the dies from the set, the poinsettias that I had to have. The ornament dies are nice, too.

The above card is on a forest green background that has been embossed with a folder from Fun Stamper's Journey, of pine sprigs.


The "Merry Christmas" die is from Kat Scrappiness. The center bit of the "M" always sticks in the die and I've about a 50% chance of getting it out without ripping it or distorting it. Yay me.


This last card features a new frame die I got from Spellbinders, Candlewicking.  It's another tricky one that only works if  I pass it through the Big Shot multiple times in different configurations.  It does't show in the photograph, but there are circles embossed in the center of each little diamond shape. These require their own pass through the machine with the tan embossing mats. 

I have loads of products left in this kit so there will be more cards coming from it. 

No comments: