Sunday, August 9, 2020

Michael's 12 x 12 Pad, Happy Pawlidays - Cat edition


Last year, either just before or just after Christmas, I purchased some 12 x12 pads from Michael's, all Christmas themed.  These cards are my first efforts with the "Happy Pawlidays" set.  It is very similar to the 6 x 6 set called Christmas Pets that I worked with in November 2018. The main difference with the larger pad is that I can find larger images to fussy cut for focal points. Also, this paper pad came with coordinating washi tape. Win!  There were enough cut-apart elements that I had plenty for inside decorations, too.  Pardon my very informal photos, complete with my stabilizing digit.


I supplemented with sentiments from Sunny Studios and My Favorite Things.  I also played around with some new dies from Spellbinders.









 Next up, the dog edition!

No comments: