Sunday, March 21, 2021

Still celebrating spring

 

Keeping it simple here with the Spellbinders' small die of the month called "Spring Flower Card Creator". The die comes with connectors to make a square or rectangular frame. After working with the clover vine frame, I have had it with lining things up so precisely for a while, anyway.  This one I kept very simple with corner pieces and a simple sentiment.

And then there are more from the Spellbinders' Celebrate Spring card kit.


I had one more bunny created and plenty of stacked flowers, so why not?



And last, for today at least, is this simple interior window scene with the cute squirrel portrait. 
For the record, I dropped as many of those faceted "jewels" on the floor as I got on the card. They really didn't want to come off their backing with the glue dot, so when they did, they bolted for it!  I probably shouldn't admit it, but I haven't cleaned the floor under my craft desk since the pandemic began. Maybe when my feet start sticking to the floor?

No comments: