Saturday, May 29, 2021

Catching up with April's kits and such

 


So, I made a couple of mini slimline cards with the small die  of the month from a while back, and haven't done anything with April's yet. These are quite intricate, but I still haven't seen many different ways to use them.  Some dies lend themselves to many different possibilities, but this one, I don't see.


I did another couple of A2 sized cards with the March kit "Sincerely Yours". I made another collage card and a scene card with the horse and tree die cuts included in the kit. The horse and the trees didn't seem to "go", so they made their own little scene. Spellbinders gets these kit components from a company in New Zealand called Rosie's Studio, then adds dies, cardstock and supplies, etc. I'm ready for them to go back to some brighter colors again.



May's kit came around the middle of the month and is beach themed. Coming up!

No comments: