Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tiffany's family baby shower




On May 30th, 2009, Shannon & company held a baby shower for Tiffany, my beautiful niece who also happens to work at the library with me.

It was a beautiful, breezy day at the Intercoastal Park, and the rain was soft and never blew into the pavilion, so all was well & wonderful.

I got to see family members that I hadn't seen since before my divorce, and I loved catching up with them. Nina was pleased to introduce Tristan to this group of family, once he got there. Heck, even Sam W. came, what a crowd! There were almost 40 people there, if you count the babies.

Tiffany and her immediate family members all had custom printed t-shirts with their relationships to the soon-to-be baby airbrushed in. Miyana is beloved already, lucky baby!

You can see all the photos I took here.

The last picture is an example of why I love Photoshop. It's a before and after. Silly Uncle Frank, I told you Kayla didn't need finger horns.

No comments: