Sunday, May 26, 2013

22 Days and Counting

It has been 22 days since I bought the microwave that couldn't be installed in my kitchen. It has been 28 days since I've had a working microwave. I went back to the store the same day the installation guy was here, but they couldn't help me until it came back to the store.

I have called the store several times since then, but have bumped up against several problems. My sales guy has been on vacation this week. Talking to the sales guys has been like talking to robots with preprogrammed responses.  I explain what the installation guy told me, and they explain whatever they want to say anyway.

I can only be home for installations on Fridays, unless I take time off from work. I'm going back today, and if I don't get satisfaction I'm at least going to get a refund. Then I'm going to the mom and pop store here in town like I should have in the first place. They worked with me on the washing machine issue without drama or delays.

This will be my 3rd trip back to the store. Pray for me. No, pray for those sales guys with the robot answers.

1 comment:

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Cute cards! I've enjoyed browsing your blog. Now I have some ideas for the tree embossing folders I recently purchased! I love the get well kleenex box cards too! I followed your link from the post about blogs on 2peas.