Saturday, May 4, 2013

Easter cards!

Well the good news is I'm finally off the Christmas card wagon, the other news is that now I'm doing a lot of Easter cards. Notice the date is at least a month past Easter of this year. I'm starting to see a pattern of catching the spirit too late (or WAY too early, if you want to look at it that way.)

These cards were made for my sister and brother's families, and used papers and stickers from October Afternoon (Farm Girl collection) and papers and stamps from Lawn Fawn (Dewey Decimal paper and Riley's ABC's for the sentiment.) I actually made these before Easter, unlike the bunny cards which I did last week.





This is the first time I've staged the photos with attractive scrapbook paper in the background. I must be doing something right because this is the first time I've gotten feedback on my cards in the online community. So staging counts!

At this rate I'll do Cinco de Mayo stuff week after next. LOL on me.

No comments: