Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas critters on text, variations on a theme.




So, no two the same, right?  I ran out of the striped glitter paper for the mat, so I used some wispy branched paper for the mat on the top picture. I decided that the houses from the last post needed more contrast, so I cut them from kraft paper. On the third card, I went with a bundled up bird. Yes, that is a barely visible vellum snowflake near the top of the card.  Even in real life it is hardly visible. Learn from my mistakes, OK?

I did all three of these on kraft colored card bases, just because I like it.

The reindeer are from The Alley Way Stamps set "Fa La La", the bird is from "All Wrapped Up", also from The Alley Way Stamps. The sentiment on the bird card is from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Fox", and the houses are from an old Sizzix die, "Townscape".  

That invisible snowflake? It's from a die set from Paper Smooches. Not that you can tell, LOL.

No comments: