Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thank you for coffee.


Another one for today! The background is a watercolor splat, the banner is a Sketchy Banner stamp and die from Simon Says Stamp, and the coffee cup is blended with Distress inks and cut with a Simon Says Stamp coffee cup die. 

Now, true story. I placed an order last week for several SSS items in a sale they were having of their exclusive designs. I thought about the Birthday Flowers stamp all week. I must have had 10 different cards made up in my head in the few short days I was waiting for the stamp.  But, when I opened the package, the first thing I had to do was play with the coffee cup. Go figure. 

I guess it was a good thing I just happened to have this background mounted on yellow striped paper and a card base already, right?

Here are the other cups I did:


Now I think I'll go play with the flowers. I have 2 background stamps on order and I need to stop thinking about them until I've used at least half of what I got yesterday.

No comments: