Monday, June 20, 2016

Kitty in a cup


I got this little kitty stamp as a bonus for purchasing a magazine. She's adorable! This is the last of the 4 blended coffee cups I did a while back. I used Distress inks,  misted them and dried with a paper towel to create some texture. The cup is a Simon Says Stamp die. The letters for "THANKS" are the pieces that dropped out of the SSS scalloped border thanks die.

It's another case of using paper so old that I can't remember where I got it. I THINK I got it at a Tuesday Morning, so it was even old when it was new (to me).

Enjoy more coffee, everyone!

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


30 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Your Kitty in da cup is just lovely.
Like the whole look of your card with the 'oldie' dsp.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Super sweet card - that kitty in the cup is adorable! I just love Tuesday Morning & have bought things there, too. Where in FL are you? I'm in Plantation (Ft Lauderdale area).

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love it! That kitty was a great addition!

Gail said...

A sweet thanks cup card! Super!

Ceal said...

So sweet!

Sue Reynolds said...

Coming across old stash is a good thing...love the design papers and the kitty hanging onto cup is adorable...great card.

Michele Henderson said...

This kitty in a cup is adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet kitty!

Beverley said...

This is so cute, beautiful card. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Ann said...

Cute little kitty and card.

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!

vinita jain said...

Cute kitty in a cup, love this creation!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awwww.......so cute!!!!

Nikki C said...

Awe such a cute kitty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Sylvia said...

Cute card! Happy Tuesday!

~amy~ said...

What a sweet kitty...score on the freebie! Love your coffee mug!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! So cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a sweet card. Love the kitty!

Karen B. said...

Aww this is adorable!

Tonya said...

Great card!

Krafty Kaylin said...

so cute

Bad Kitty said...

super sweet card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Helen F. said...

Cute kitty-in-a-cup :)

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the paper too! I think I have some in my stash of "DO NOT CUTS". LOL

Hetty said...

Such a sweet card.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sweet card with that little kitty!

Suchi said...

Very cute! :)
Suchi xx

Helen Gullett said...

Very cute!!

Akshma Aksh said...

superb and fun