Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You've got this.

Sometimes I know exactly what I want to do, and sometimes I struggle with using the ONE thing I started out to use.  Sometimes the ONE thing is the only thing that really doesn't work on a card.

These birds from The Alley Way Stamps' set "Bird Brain" have been in my colored images box for over a year now, just waiting for the inspiration to strike. I also wanted to use the frames from Lawn Fawn (Flirty Frames) with a mirrored center piece behind the birds. The shiny silver card stock centers just didn't look right, and I lost the impact of the green striped paper, too.

Sometimes it isn't what you thought it was going to be. This is one of those times. LOL at me.

Oh, the other idea I had was to use the "You've got this" sentiment with coffee, somehow. Scratch that, for now.

No comments: