Friday, December 2, 2016

I can bear-ly stand it!

I have quite a few of these polar bears from My Favorite Things' Polar Bear Pals set. None of the sentiments are for Christmas, so I'm using bits and pieces from other sets. More bears tomorrow!

I water colored the background onto heavy water color card stock and cut the panel out with a stitched rectangle from Lawn Fawn that is exactly A2 sized. Then I cut the silver glitter frame with a frame from MFT. I colored the bear with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I colored 2 of the bears quite darkly with warm grays, and the rest are just kind of shadowed in with cool gray. Then I let my Scan and Cut do it's thing.

So much fun!


I'm glad I got past the learning curve with it. And thanks to whoever said it was OK to tape down the edges, that has made a lot of difference! I'll color the other bear's scarves when I chose backgrounds for them.

The sentiment on this one is from MFT's Merry Everything set.

No comments: