Friday, December 23, 2016

Super quick cat tags!

Wow, I did these cat tags in a last-minute panic-driven moment.

Seems, all the women I was giving gifts to at my library are cat people. Cats and librarians, go figure. Anyway, these came together very fast. As a matter of fact, the thing that took me the longest was lining up the letters on the block for the names. Plus, I dropped the "I" and lost it, AGAIN. Flashlight at an angle to the floor to the rescue, again.

The cats are from Sunny Studio's Santa's Helpers set. I heat embossed them and quickly colored them in with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. The names were created with Lawn Fawn's Violet's ABCs, and the tags were cut with My Favorite Things' Tag Builders Blueprints 5. I didn't have appropriate ribbon, so I used baker's twine. I have 4 giant spools of twine from The Twinery that I probably will never use up.

If I had had more time, a few sprigs of holly stamped in the corners would have been nice. But this did the job!

I made tags out of these two guys earlier this week for the cookies I brought to work. Too bad I didn't take pictures of the tags. The back read: Christmas Calories don't count. Oh how I wish that were true. These are from The Alley Way Stamps.

No comments: