Friday, June 9, 2017

Floral Bliss Part 1


I was thrilled to get the Simon Says Stamp June card kit, featuring the Floral Bliss stamp set.

Many of the crafters on YouTube are embossing the main floral spray image in gold on black and water coloring it with Finetec Mica watercolors.

I'm working with what I have, which is Artist's Loft iridescent watercolors.  

I heat embossed the image twice with generic gold embossing powder onto heavy black cardstock and painted the images with my cheapo watercolor set. 

I used some patterned paper from the card kit, and a banner die from Avery Elle. I messily embossed the edges of the banner, too. Finally, I splattered the whole thing with gold watercolor paint from my Gansai Tambi set. 

You know, I don't know anyone who's getting married. But at least I'm prepared!  

No comments: