Saturday, June 10, 2017

You're kinda pawsome!

I thought I'd try my hand at a challenge today. In fact, two challenges from My Favorite Things and one challenge from myself.

I'm doing the MFT Color Challenge # 71, and the Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


The colors from the color challenge are Orange Fizz, Daffodil, Blu Raspberry, and Pure Plum.


I struggled with these colors. I only had one card stock that was even close to Pure Plum, and I didn't like it with any orange in my stash. Just, no.

Oh, the challenge I put upon myself? Well, I wanted to use an image I had already colored and cut out. I have quite a few of them in a little bowl on the top of my desk, and quite a lot more in a plastic box under my desk. 

This little kitty is from MFT's Purrfect Friends set, and yes, I did him in turquoise deliberately. That's as close to the Blu Raspberry I could get.

My reaction to this card? Meh.  Oh well, I have plenty more cats to go. And seagulls. And dogs. And fish, sharks, dinosaurs, and lots and lots of quirky birds.

1 comment:

Donna Gibson said...

I like it! You did a good job combining both challenges!