Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hello you! (Archaeology, anyone?)


Another example of my ancient flamingo stamp from The AlleyWay Stamp's Tropic Topic. I've colored the bird and leaves with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, cut with the Scan and Cut, and mounted it onto a frame from My Favorite Things' Blueprints 27. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Scripty Sayings.

True fact. Whenever you set out to do something, another thing must be done first. After months of going on a single charge, my Canon SLR battery finally ran out. It had been so long since I've had to charge it that I lost my camera bag in my walk-in closet. So I had to re-organize part of the closet today. Yikes!

The truth is I almost always use my phone camera for everything else but taking pictures of cards to post here. For cards I still love my Canon Rebel XS.

1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute cards...so fun!!
xx Karen