Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bitty Bears, again

It went so well I decided to do it again. Once again I used the My Favorite Things Sketch 350. They are also drinking a hot beverage, which must be coffee. This will also go into the Fall Coffee Lover's Bloghop.


Yes, the bears were so cute I did it again! This time the My Favorite Things' "Bitty Bears" sit on leaves from the same paper pack as the plaid, from Lawn Fawn.  Again, the cups are from MFT's "Our Story", and the sentiment is from MFT's "Perk Up".

I have a lot of bears left, so expect to see them again, very soon!



11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your plaid paper, and how you stamped on the inside of the card. This is absolutely ADORABLE!
Karen

Becca Yahrling said...

Those bears are so cute! I love them sitting on a leaf. Super adorable design.

Shanna Slater said...

How adorable :) Great card

Thanks so much for sharing :)
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

New Creations said...

Love the pretty plaid PP with adorable bears, so cute!

~amy~ said...

Oh so sweet! LOVE those bears.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card! LOVE the plaid with these cuties!

Lisa said...

So so cute and I LOVE the little bear with the heart on the inside... I think he's my favorite!

Ann said...

So cute, that little bear inside is so cute.

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love this cute card.

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, great coffee bears.