Friday, October 20, 2017

Christmas cards, going to the dogs!


I have the cutest stamps from My Favorite Things called "Happy Pawlidays". The dog images are the best! I made all three cards with the "Merry and Bright" sentiment from last year's "Hand Lettered Christmas". I heat embossed them in red, copper, and green.

By the way, this is what happens when too much is going on on the desk and I grab a card right in the wet Nuvo drop. I sort of fixed it later, but boy was I mad at myself.




These black pups are colored similarly to my sister-in-law's newest addition. He's mostly black with a few tan highlights, most noticeably over his eyes. I used my Spectrum Noir markers for the pups. The copper metallic paper is hard to photograph, but is shiny and bright in real life.


Lastly, for today, is this tan puppy in a dotted scarf. The holly berries are made from Nuvo drops, and once again they kind of spread and 2 became 1. I'm not even going to try to fix that one.



No comments: