Sunday, October 1, 2017

Halloween candy? Witch way?

OK, it may be hard to believe, but I got this set for the frog, and the pumpkins. So, the first card I made with the set was with the cat and the little girl. Go figure.

The witch, pumpkin, and cat are from My Favorite Things' "Witch Way is the Candy?" set. I colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, and cut them with my Brother Scan and Cut. (Which needs a new blade. I ended up "helping" the cuts with my scissors.) I had previously embossed the spider web and had applied Distress Oxide Ink.

See those googly eyes on the cat? That is totally covering up where I smeared the enhanced eye dot with the black glaze pen. He had golden eyes before I wrecked them.

Edited to add: This card was featured on the weekly "You've Been Spotted" feature on the My Favorite Things Card challenge website. 

I'm so thrilled!

Next up: The Bats!

No comments: