Friday, March 8, 2019

It's here! My March card kit!

Well, 2 months in a row I ordered card kits with a big ole' sheet of stickers. Really, those cardmakers on YouTube made it look so easy!

The kit also came with 2 stamp sets and the usual bunch of pattered paper and cardstock. So, without further adieu, here are my first cards with the Simon Says Stamp March 2019 card kit called "Lucky Rainbow".  As you can guess, it is full of St. Patrick's day themed stuff. But one of the stamp sets is generic enough to use all year.

The first stamp set is Simon's "Wooly Lucky".  Here are a few of the ones I have done so far:






Then, I made a couple featuring the stickers from Doodlebug, "Lots O Luck".



Then, to slap all that green outta my eyes, I made this one with the stickers plus a sentiment from the big stamp set, "Amazing".


I'm not quite done yet, so there are more to come. I think.

No comments: