Sunday, May 12, 2019

Feeling snarky, I won't deny it.

Why yes, I am feeling snarky.  I wanted the cat, and I wanted the fish bones, but I didn't have a sentiment that put the two together. Well heck, just go for it, right?

The cat is from Simon Says Stamp, and the fish skeletons are unbranded.  If anyone knows that the fish bones are a copied design, please let me know where I could get them legitimately.

The sentiments are from Simon Says and My Favorite Things.

On the next card I used a traditional sentiment, also from MFT. The brown cat's eyes are green, but they really disappear. I may go back and put Doodlebug Erie eyes on him.  Also, the back-facing cat should have more contrast, so I may change her up too. They had a lovely fish lunch, too

I used an old Amy Tangerine paper pad that I got at Tuesday Morning at least 4 years ago. Time to start using that stuff!

Edited to add:
I changed the contrast and enhanced the eyes on the forward facing cats:




No comments: