Sunday, June 29, 2014

It's all about the blue!

My cards are mostly girly, so I decided to go blue. Not that a girl wouldn't love a cute blue dragon or blobby, but these are also suitable for little boys.

I went digging around in my paper and found some blue paper that wasn't the least bit green (hard to find in MY stash) so it wouldn't clash with the blue dragon I colored during the week.

 I've been concentrating on "missing you" cards, since that is what is most needed these days at Operation Write Home.

Then I did 2 more blue cards because I could.


The dragon and the blobby are from The Alley Way Stamps, and the dog, and the sentiment bubbles are from Lawn Fawn.

Maybe next time it won't be raining, and I can take pictures outdoors again. They are so much nicer in natural light.

1 comment:

Cora said...

Blue is cool! Nice cards. I love blobby