Saturday, May 2, 2015

Boldly go!

As promised, here is the first of this weekend's space cases cards.

This is from Paper Smooches' Space Cadet stamp set, which I have had for almost 2 years now. The background is a watercolor experiment which looks quite stormy to me, but will do for some unknown galaxy, for now.

So many things went wrong with this card. I swear that gray card stock is really construction paper. I do not remember where I got it, but if I did I would gladly warn you all away from it! The sentiment in the upper right corner is there to hide a boo-boo.

Also, and this may or may not be funny, but this was supposed to be a masculine card, but when I chose the backdrops for the photo I realized my big mistake. Purple and pink are Barbie colors. Perhaps the guys at Operation Write Home won't notice. Do you think?

No comments: