Saturday, May 2, 2015

Speaking of trends, I am a space case.

I am a space case because I have three separate stamp sets that are fancifully space themed. My first set, on the far right, has actually started to turn yellow. That one, from Stampendous, has never been used. It figures, I got it in the reduced pile at Tuesday Morning. Sometimes a bargain isn't really a bargain.

The middle set, Space Cadet from Paper Smooches, also had only been used for a sentiment until this weekend. That card will be posted as soon as I get my photo taken. I really love this set, I just don't ever pull it out to use it.

The set on the left is the newest, from The Alley Way Stamps, called Phone Home. I just love those aliens. I have used this one several times already.

Which one of those little planets looks most like Mars?

No comments: