Sunday, October 23, 2016

Happy Turkey Day!


Sometimes you just want to see if you can use stuff you haven't yet used. So I needed another Thanksgiving card, and pulled out this cute turkey from Lawn Fawn (Turkey Day). Then I decided to use both the Lawn Fawn Snow Capped Mountain border dies, and the MFT Trees in the Forest dies, too. Yes, and I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border for the foreground.  The Puffy Cloud Border is the only thing I have actually used before. 

When I was thinking this one up, I remembered the trees as being quite a bit smaller than they are.

If I do this design again I'll probably leave out the mountains, and lighten up the sky a bit.  Or I'll use the LF tree border die. Or I'll use the rolling hills fence back there. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: