Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hello, pigs!


I promised you pigs, and you shall get pigs!  These are pigs from My Favorite Things' Sow Much Cuteness, and they are adorable! The "hello" on an arrow is also MFT.

These 2 were water colored with my Mission Gold water colors, as the background panel was splotched up with, as well. That purple/green piece has been in my to-be-used pile for several months. The messiness of it looked just right for these guys!

Speaking of messy, don't you hate it when you do this?

Yup, I cut that panel with a hole so close to the edge that I couldn't cover it up. Well, jaunty angles to the rescue. Straight and even elements are over-rated, anyway.

It's Sunday evening, and I should be finishing up my weekend chores, but I'd much rather play with paper and then write about it.

No comments: