Saturday, March 11, 2017

Little birdie

Today's card is another from My Favorite Things' Purrfect Friends set. I was delighted when I was in the MFT store last week to see a new paper set with all black and white prints. If they had an entire set of b&w stripes I'd grab that very quickly.  One of the best parts of shopping in the store was that the new products were on the racks even though they weren't on the web site yet. Woo hoo! Of course, I didn't get to play with them until I got home and by that time they were up on the site. The pigs are so cute. I'm just sayin'.

The yellow panel was ink blended with a Tim Holtz stencil, and the sentiment is from an old set from The Alley Way Stamp called Flap Happy. The inside of the card is blank so I can choose the occasion when I need it.

No comments: