Friday, March 10, 2017

Tweet-heart!


This fun card was made from a cute new stamp set from My Favorite Things called Purrfect Friends. It features 2 artsy styled cats, a bunch of birds, and 2 bird cages.

As part of the 30-day coloring challenge I stamped all the images and colored them with my Copic markers.

Funny story: I ordered the dies instead of the stamps. So I went back to order the stamps and they were out of stock. I ended up buying them from Simon Says Stamps because I couldn't wait.

Last weekend I got to shop in the MFT store in Eustis, Florida. The store is very close to my brother's house, but since I usually visit on holiday weekends, the store is often closed. That's good for my wallet, anyway.

One thing that strikes me, in the store, is how clean and perfect all the samples are.  Now, I know that sample cards need to be perfect, but since I had never seen hand-made cards in person (only on the Internet) I figured it was just really good photography. Nope, it's really good cards. But, how do they keep them so darn clean and flat in the the store? I know people are touching them, so how do they do it?

By the way, look for some new pig cards real soon.

No comments: