Sunday, December 16, 2018

Die cut critters say "Merry Christmas to You"!

Today's cards are mostly all die-cuts, with minimal stamping. Really, I made these cards up back in September and thought it too soon to write about them, so here it is, time to send them and I'm glad I remembered to photograph them. 

The critters are SSS storybook characters, oh so much fun to cut from different colors and put together on a card base.  The sentiments are from My Favorite Things. The large "merry and bright" was stamped and embossed with sparkly green embossing powder. The "Jolly Holly Days" is from Lawn Fawn's Deck the Halls set, and the Merry Christmas circle die cut is from MFT. I think the row of houses border might be MFT also.



I'm trying to figure out what this last one is missing.  Ya'll may see it again with something else on it. 

I have a couple more cards to share in a few days. 

No comments: