Saturday, December 8, 2018

Green for the Season! With some gold thrown in, too!

I made a lot of green and gold tags, and wanted to feature one on a card. This specialty paper from Tonic is made from cotton, and is very soft, with hints of gold under the green. I love it and you will be seeing more of it in coming projects!

I didn't embellish the tag, I just put the "fa la la" and the music over top of it. The "fa la la" die is Simon Says Stamp (I think, I can't find the packaging), the tag is My Favorite Things' Tagbuilder Bluebrint 5, and the music is something I got at Michael's quite a few years ago.

My stash has reached the point where if I don't label things, I forget where and when I got them and exactly what brand they are. Dies, unlike stamps, look a lot alike under the packaging. Is this my subconscious telling me to stop buying stuff?  If so, no thanks.

The deer tag is one of several I'm working on. I'm loving the shiny gold "Mercury Light" paper.  It's also Recollections from one or 2 years ago. Also, it's hard to see in the photo, but the "fa la la" is covered with glittery shimmer paste from Tonic.  It's messy and fun.

No comments: