Friday, January 11, 2019

Rock That Crown!

So today I am attempting to do 2 challenges at the same time. This usually results in a mediocre card. I'm OK with this one, sort of, so I'm putting it out there anyway.

This week I'm doing both MFT challenges. The color challenge, # 109, includes Limelight, Kraft, Blu Raspberry and Sno Cone.

The sketch challenge, #419 is this one:

The kraft colored crown is a simple shape I've had in my die cut cup for years. I don't remember when I got the die, it's just there. I bejeweled it and added it to an appropriately shaped wonky stitched circle. If I didn't need the kraft in there I would have completely covered it in pretty sparkly things.  There is a strip of Tonic Nuvo drops in gold on the bottom brim. The sentiment is from my newly acquired MFT "Queen for a Day" sentiment set, and stamped in Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink.

No comments: