Sunday, January 20, 2019

Still screaming about those Valentines.



Yes, I'm still making Valentines from last years' Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition card kit.  I hope to heck I've learned my lesson now.  I see this years kit and I can see the appeal. But no. Just no. No more Valentines Kits. No more sticker-heavy kits, either. There, I've said it.




The cute little monster is propped up on an action wobble spring. In real life he shakes and wobbles when you touch him.


This one is like yesterday's card, with a monster from My Favorite Things' Monster Sized. I also created the inside greeting from the same set, substituting "Greetings" for "Love".  




All the rest are from the kit and its stickers. I am not doing any more, I quit.

Oh, and I picked up yesterday's card to add some touches and embellishments and promptly dropped it into the open Versamark Ink pad.  It is totally ruined. I am not too broken up about it, either.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

what a fun set of valentine's cards!