Sunday, July 28, 2019

Buzzing by to say, HI.

I'm going to make 10 cards out of this kit. Here are numbers 7 and 8! I have another kit and another "die of the month" waiting to be played with, so I'm determined to bring it home!

The first card used the Honey Bee stamp's embossing powder in the darkest color, Bee True. Both the bee image and the sentiment are embossed with the sparkly dark powder. Too bad I couldn't photograph it better. Speaking of photographs, there is no coloring on this card but I left the Zig markers in the photo. Oops.

The next card uses an alcohol inked background, cut into a honeycomb. The sentiment is a combination of an old Lawn Fawn set that said  "Flying by to say Hi". I stamped the word "Buzzing" using an old Alley Way Stamps' alphabet set called "Express Yourself". Ugh, now I remember why I'm not excited about alphabet stamps anymore.  This set had 3 fonts and only one Z in each.

These bees are stamped in Versafine Sepia ink and colored with Zig markers. 


No comments: