Thursday, July 25, 2019

Happy Bee Day


I am hoping I can make 10 cards from this kit before I move on.  By my calculations, this is card # 7.  It's the Simon Says Stamp card kit of the month for July, 2019 called "Bee Yourself".   I am using a teal colored card base that has a white interior. I dry embossed another piece of the teal, and added it to some of the patterned paper from Honeybee Stamps, and put a couple of the hexagon die cuts and bees for a focal point.  The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things' set that came out last year called "Meant to Bee".

I don't know, I'm thinking the bees should be wearing party hats, what do you think?


I used some bee themed washi tape on the inside. I don't pull out the washi tape often enough and this one is perfect for these cards.

Side note : yes, those are 2 of my favorite Fiesta plate colors. In real life the plate is more yellow than orange. I still haven't figured out how to edit the colors right in Photoshop. I really do love this color combination.

No comments: