Sunday, December 8, 2019

Birthday break!





I stopped with the holiday cards long enough to make a few critterless birthday cards.  I give my friend cards each year for her birthday and she hinted that she needs more birthday cards.  She also is not a big fan of critters, so there's that.

The first 2 cards are using the Simon Says Stamp Leafy Frames kit from last June. The sentiment on the front is from an older set, and the inside sentiment (the scripty "happy birthday to you") is an older one from Lawn Fawn.  "Queen for the Day" is an older sentiment from My Favorite Things.

As much as I liked the Leafy Frames kit, the sentiments were not really on point for me and my card making style.

Then, because I couldn't resist, I made another vintage red pickup truck.  From Queen & Co.'s Special Delivery kit.

Now that's done with I can get back to Christmas again!

No comments: