Sunday, January 12, 2020

Say Freeze Craft Smart paper pad


Just before Christmas I took one last trip to Michael's and bought several 12 x 12 paper pads. I know I shouldn't have, but the images on "Say Freeze" really called to me so I did it.  I already had the 6 x 6 version of the same paper, I just had to have the bigger one, too.

The poinsettias are from the smaller paper pad, and the outside sentiment is from Queen & Co's Special Delivery kit. The inside sentiment is from Avery Elle's "Comfort & Joy" sentiment set.  The die cut poinsettia on the front is a Sizzix die that came with a pillow box die. The inside of the flowers are embellished with copper colored Nuvo drops.

Here's the real reason I needed the larger paper pad.  There is this wonderful image of snowmen driving a red pickup truck.  It's larger, covering the front of these two 5 x 6.5" cards.  The "Merry Christmas" die is from Kat Scrappiness, cut once from gold card stock and once from cream card stock, and layered together, a little offset.

On the inside of the card I layered another piece of patterned paper and the same sentiment as above from Avery Elle. The inside sentiment is on a panel cut with a scalloped die from Gina Marie Designs.

This second truck card features the "Fa La La" die and shadow from Simon Says Stamp.  The little sentiment, "Make it jolly, so jolly" is silver embossed from a sentiment set from Scrapbook.com called "Make it Jolly".

The inside sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set CL359 from 2012.  It's embossed in silver, with a couple of snowflake stamps that I can't immediately identify. 

So, I don't need anymore Christmas cards, but I've decided not to stop making them because, I don't want to stop.

No comments: