Monday, February 17, 2020

Back to flowers, again


When all else fails, crafty-inspiration-wise, go back to flowers.

These flowers were created from My Favorite Things' Stitched Flowers Dies. The centers on most of the flowers are Nuvo drops.

The greenery is cut with Paper Smooches' Foliage 1 and 2 dies. The Darice embossing folder with the text has been in my stash for a while, and the lumpy embossing folder is from Sizzix. The sentiments have been in my desk cup for a while also.

So, over the weekend I ordered ANOTHER Christmas card kit.  While I was on the site I also ordered more embossing folders and a few small die sets.  One of the sets I ordered is for layered flowers, and since I can't wait for them I pulled out these cuties from MFT and started layering them up. I hope I don't burn out before the new set gets here.

The card kit was ordered because I couldn't figure out any other way to get the particular die that comes with it any other way. I'm a little obsessed, I think. I took a few minutes to finally put the parts of the "Merry Everything" kit back in it's box, where it can rest until next time I need to do a bunch of Christmas cards.  I have enough for the next 3 years already, but who's counting?

No comments: