Thursday, February 13, 2020

Working in the archives

Just kidding, I only mean that I'm working with stuff so old that it could be in the archives.

In this case, I'm pretty sure I got the paper pad at Tuesday Morning in 2014 or earlier.  The front cover is gone, so I cannot say what brand or pad it is. I have been hording the sheet with the map on it.  The map is most of the east coast of the US but I'm only interested in Florida. The yellow background is from the same set.

I used a Mama Elephant die set called "Index Card" for the geotag, and Spellbinders "Favorite Fonts" for the sentiment. It is from the December 2019 Small Die of the Month Club.  Fun fact: I've subscribed to the Small Die of the Month Club for several months and have only used one of the dies before this. That was the snowflake die from November. The rectangles are from a set from Kat Scrappiness.

The card base/envelope set is navy blue, from a big box I got for Christmas in 2017 or 2016. It's from Paper Studio, so someone must have visited Hobby Lobby that year.

No comments: