Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I liked it so much I bought it twice


My new juicer I bought on eBay, that is. I had one before, in my previous life that I left behind. Both times I hung around eBay and put my bid in the last few seconds and got good deals on this well-rated juicer.

Even though they are identical, this one isn't as efficient. The stuff that comes out isn't as dry for this one. I'm not sure what I expected for 19.99 plus shipping, so I won't complain. I do like the juice, and I know it's good for me. If I stick with it maybe I'll get a better one next year.

On a crazier note, apparently the toaster oven caught on fire twice yesterday. No matter how they explain it, the fact remains that these things never happen to me, only them. The toaster oven is in the trash and I won't be replacing it until they are gone. Kind of like the ironing board.

Anybody want to buy two 25 year old roommates, cheap? Any takers for free? Anyone?

[Crickets]

No comments: