Sunday, July 24, 2016

Have a tweet birthday!


Today I'm back with the outline that was cut of the 2 birds I had painted last week. This die, from Concord and 9th, cuts 2 birds on a branch and their outline. Love it!

I put the bird outlines, top and bottom, on a piece of dark brown card-stock that I had stamped with the Romantic Script background stamp from MFT. I added a white zigzag border and an abstract orange print on the bottom, then die cut some sprigs of greenery (Paper Smooches Foliage 2). The sentiment is from MFT's Birds of Paradise stamp set.

1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

Very pretty card. I am enjoying your cards on the Flickr LOVE group site. Thanks for sharing them. If you are interested in challenges we started doing a monthly challenge at the beginning of this year. We have only a small number of entrants at this point so the odds of winning a small prize are pretty good. https://www.flickr.com/groups/lovehandmadecards/discuss/72157667680299083/